Monday, October 18, 2010

Chelsea Charms Blogs.

vorran

There is progress. Today I have spoken to my staff from the KK and had really great news for me. I have my documents at 14.10 (ie on Thursday last week) on the Trip and sent my officers told me today that he has already forwarded the documents last week to the MDK . This is really really fat!

I mean I had really established that the documents first and in terms of prevention and attrition first 2 or 3 weeks would hang out on some pile of my clerk and he then sometimes slowly, "but not rushing," and so on would continue to push the MDK. I think that's really surprising, after all, the goal here is to take money in hand and something to pay, which is primarily first no statutory health insurance. Well it would be clear that in the end stupid because First, would make me very sad and secondly by massive for the treatment of concomitant diseases would get out more coal fired, but then they do in fact committed.

Well now it means so continue to wait. If I'm lucky I've been the end of next week so as round about the 10/29 have a positive decision. So now it is noted that * fingers crossed *. I will continue to report here (even if it's interested me, except maybe no bad one);)

0 comments:

Post a Comment