Sunday, August 8, 2010

Katesplayground Pictutes

The Dark Side of the Ma ... um ... Night!

Well I am not a WoW game more, but because my blog really makes a lot of fun I've struggled through this to be in my blog and often times to report on things in the future of personal affect me directly - so genuine -. in RL and so ^ ^
Well the last time was extremely shit, I was not good - so do not! But now it looks as if I had managed to set a new course and slowly rauszuschiffen from the shit. This is not particularly fast and is also non-simple, but difficult to feed the squirrel, as so beautiful words.

My OSAS I have now been in the grip because I switched to the dark side of the night and now I have a sleep mask and do a CPAP therapy. Meanwhile, the equipment cool and make almost no noise anymore and my sleep mask itself is still a little bit cooler than that of my Dad and also for a stomach sleeper is not a problem (the proper technique required). So you call me Dared Darth . ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment