Saturday, August 14, 2010

Watch Scrubs On Your Iphone

Inception

Inception is a good film, not great - but good. I hardly get bored, although I must admit that they have a total clear with exaggerated action sequences for my taste. That is why the film has me in a dream Layer 3 is a little lost - the attack on the mountain fortress in the snow was simply "too much". It was a shame that one although crude potential before and behind the camera had been too little character development has, for my taste might have been deleted in this case 50% of the action around the thing down then ne shovel. Except for the DiCaprio character, all other figures, only the stereotype Abhziehbilder have only one function - too bad.
for me is "Memento" Nolan simply the better film. Inception is like saying a good movie, certainly for the 90s group a cult film for the 80's and older semester and film buffs like me, he will not attain that status.

As a side note mentions that the soundtrack really is a hammer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment