Thursday, March 3, 2011

Australia 1.2ghz Wireless

FRIDAY NIGHT SATURDAY MORNING.

Photo: Lari

Welcome to the world of the thirties. At least that someone can say from my friends on Saturday on his own. We are growing up, damn it. Even as a non-birthday I will at that thought a little nervous, gone are the days of children's birthdays, where the highlights, the traditional newspaper dance or Topfschlagen were.
Although I am still far from my own thirtieth birthday away, but I would now like to know where I'm at that age in life and what by then about me happening around and with me.

One thing is certain, we will not age alone, the best people we have in the luggage and then we can not do anything. Together we will preserve the youth to dance the night away at dawn to stagger home, jumping at concerts in the mosh pit, in the cinema rumknutschen, radio plays and never sleep without our hard earned salaries cut down on the counter on the head.


Have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment