Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Karaoke Revolution Microphone

Rift - Journal # 2 (Lvl 28 - lvl 30)

Yesterday evening game began first with a clever Craftingsession. Kindly, I would strongly supported in any way by my other teammates. The lion's share of unused leather and fabric ends up in my mail box and even the odd green item. This leads to
I really far with my two main occupations am my real level advance.
Runecrafting 211
Outfitter 198 (maybe even two or three points more)
Butchering 168 or so.
Not only that, I'm also extremely Enchant Mats to actually almost all enchantments / runes can I produce on request. But this has also resulted in the log after the well 60 to 90 minutes it will cost them bales of cloth and leather from the respective raw materials to produce and to then be in mass production in, say, 100 fabric and 120 leather shoes and then transform to decompose by Runecrafting. Well seis drum.

Subsequently, together with my guildmates (Offensive warriors) leveled. The quests were in the second half of the zone (Gorge Scarlet / Scarlet Canyon) is much more relaxing because we had not so much scrambling through caves and mountains. Only this quest alone in the south of the zone around Rockridge and final Fire Rift were really corrosive. The player density was again a little too high and you had to camp again Spawnpoints of mobs and Respawntimer was also pretty high guess, so 2-3 minutes. In addition, even a whole Guppe PvP-flagged rumgestrunzt Defiants / skeptic here, and has the Questnpcs and the mobs weggemetzelt and who is not paying attention was umgemosht, because while most quests, you are not in a position against an organized quasi-gankendes team to enforce, especially if they have a keen healer and protect their healer also.
But that passed.

In the next area the quest again went a lot better, probably due also to the already quite advanced time. So far I've seen from either the zone is still not much convinced even though the Air Rift looked pretty good. Playful and Quest Technical been quite effective without frustration factors, etc. but no highlights. So far, a fairly nondescript area ... but perhaps there will still ... what we will see.


Otherwise, I'm on my Marksmen spec a little rumgetweaked, but so far I could try not to spec, because I am now just with the added possibility of salvation, the thicker Pets, the Rüstungsbuff and Instant Petbeschwören in emergency situations a lot safer feel. I'm worried it will take a few levels until you give me enough time in instances, because it also really matters, after the trash before a boss to a different spec to be change and another 10 seconds, a pet summon.
Furthermore, I'm considering a Tankskillung need to. Riftstalker / Blade Dancer perhaps. This then may still come to the Bard by up to Rüstungsbuff. Well to be found.
have seen that it works quite well and it's never bad to have a little more flexibility in the hindquarters. Let's see maybe the fly Marksmen spec also the first time out and I will do then ne Level / AE instance spec, ne Tanksillung and a deep Barden Supporter / Support Heal spec. But that's only sometimes enhanced with a big question mark. For now, there's only the Tankskillung it and then wait and get the things to be let.

0 comments:

Post a Comment