Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Descente Ski Podium Jacket

Rift - Journal # 3 (lvl 30 - lvl 32)

The play session began frustrating. I tried my crafting make Daily's what me but only succeeded in part because the fact that my colleagues have currently vacation, etc. more time than I, and thus higher support on the level, I am with my Craftingberufen far beyond my level I can wear the armor in the first 8 levels are Craftingfenster already gray and give Skillups more, the same goes for Runecrafting.
So I tried to make the quests so I do not give away much and can accumulate efficient brands.
But failure of attempts to eke by land with level 30 in the Droughtlands miserably and I had frustrated after a few Corpseruns my intention to give up.

were the meantime, my fellow soldiers and my rogue buddy from the guild, and we would like discussed at the previous day in the Cascades foul.

Search for something then finally another DD and a healer was found. Warrior buddy and I as a rogue DDs our colleague from the guild tank. So let's go.

* First single trash so thick hmm undead mountain of flesh? Abomination? ... uh ... whatever gepullt and WIPE *

analysis: Our tank thought the okay of the healer would be "okay start" a been, but was a "yes okay I'll come to you TS into" spanking the trash so the group while our healer was on the desktop. !.

* So back in, durchbuffen, ampoules and ... WIPE *

oO (how can that happen for now)

healer: Um who exactly is the tank?

oO (ARGH / facepalm. - Two types of the front of the mob, only one gets hurt, gets the damage, much more life than anyone else in the group to get the damage is not a warrior (the thick with ner Two-Hand Axe running around), as with only one of the damaged even a die and can not be cured? A healer is special not only for the tank there for all fucking shit. ... [INSTER_RANDOM_CURSES_HERE])

DPS Warrior: XXXXX (rogue colleague) is our tank.

tank: Yes, yes ... it figures when a warrior on the condition that he is his automatic tank ^ ^

. I: Well ok Blödheitswipe Anstandswipe and are exhausted, but now time and concentration here.

AFK DDler: So I'm out

oO (who can blame him)

DPS warrior. Ok I searched once a new DD.


With the new DD we beat us, then through to the first boss encounter. * Meanwhile, our guild leader and 46er tank back at the keyboard and the microphone.
We reach the first boss .*

DPS Warrior: Something to consider?

healer takes a deep breath ...

guild leaders from the off: dmg on the boss, so the young girl there, if the shield regards to the mind, then on the thick, Koppe then the mind, then the fat, then the boss . nuke Boss are so closely on the mind is not silenced. Loot and go!

healer: So you can see 3 types since this witch and the spirit of this ... [INSERT_5_MINUTEN_MONTON_LANGWEILIGE_SICH_WIEDERHOLENDE_BOSSTAKKE]
In the end, when LIEEEEESSSSSCHHHH (the spirit) and Gurtz (both spoken German) are dead then ....

* I wake up slowly from the catatonic rigidity to *


* Pull. Dps boss. Dps the mind. Dps thicknesses. Switch back to the spirit. . ... * Tank down

oO (Oh my face what was that ...)

healer There you are [tank] me but died off at precisely the wrong moment! .

oO (Hey You are Flitschbirne it no, I do NOT SUITABLE moment repeated in one of the tank will die off!)

Tank: Well whatever happens, this time it works.


Experiment 2:
* We get going and fighting, the dmg is flying ... I get
damage ... It will take 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... seconds nothing happened in my life bar .*

Me: I could cure take??

* It will take 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... seconds of my life bar, nothing happens .*

Me: I could do with healing? * I will be stupid and throw a healing potion *
still not painful.

* The battle rages on, I get the damage ... and go down ... *

Healer: Now back to LIEESCH, now back on LIIIEEEESSSCHHH!

* The fight goes on, the Boss and Gurze (8%) are still standing. The healer's mana from ... WIPE !!!!*

DPS Warrior & Healer: Why did you go down?
Me: I got damage, had no aggro - I suppose any random spell or so and the damage was not weggeheilt.

healer: - * silence * -



Experiment 3:
* We get going and fighting, the dmg is flying ... the spirit is down down, switch on Gurze, dmg ... tank goes down warrior goes, healer goes down, down random DD is, I still Gurze kite pulling him down the aisle So from 15-20% and still go down .*

healer There you are [tank] me but died off at precisely the wrong moment!

* I bite into the edge of the table *

DPS Warrior: Can you some support with the Bard?

Me: sure, so of Single Target Nukeskillung on AE / Bardenskillung.



Test 4: *
The Boss goes down, probably because Gurze was bugged

.* In the following we hear Since you are to me but died off at precisely the wrong moment! two more times.
However, we do it after about 70 minutes to finally end the instance.

* I break whimpering and laughing together at the same time *

I then exports to Sanctum and build around my Marksmen to a Deep-Bard spec.
We are looking for a new DD and a new healer.
And lo and behold we storm in 22 minutes through the instance, while the new healer complains that there is little to do.

We repeat the whole then 2 more times and notice that a Bard is really dope, and delivers the next Imbasupport also quite decent damage on an average level DDs.

then I have dedicated myself to crafting. The result is quite official.
Runecrafting 271
Outfitter 248
Butchering 165

Then I bought a third role the trainer and me thinking about a Riftstalker / Blade Dancer / Bard Tankskillung Geachte, but because it was not so late distributed final points that would I do the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment