Saturday, January 8, 2011

Buy Frozen Fried Calamari

Dearest Blog Award has moved!

Since my last post are now again a few days passed and since then I have achieved some really great news - I got an award that is given!
This time is this is for the "Sweetheart Blog" and I have something needed to write this post, does not mean that I'm not crazy about the awarding of Soul of Dragon , Shiku , jucele's World and Fiona am - quite the contrary, I found a really cute Christmas gift and I thank you all very much! We ended the holidays at home only until 6th January and that meant for 3 weeks to eat and drink as if I were a bottomless pit, and so I write this post now filled with joy and with no less than 5.5 kg more on my hips!

The Acceptance of this award are also associated rules and these are as follows:
You have been tagged and want to participate?
Create a post by you reinkopierst The Love Blog & the image posting instructions (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award & they inform per Kommetar in her blog that you annimst her the award and the link of your award leave some posts. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you link in your team as well and the owners of each post by Kommetar - function will inform that they have been tagged and here the link ebfalls of the post give us is where the declaration is. Dear blogger: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while are still not as well known, however.

I always find it difficult to select the best blogs for an award, because in the end of each lot of work and love in his blog and put it deserves an award. After a long Duch click the pages I've chosen these 5 - they are all the blogs, the their own personal charm spray and I follow you:

0 comments:

Post a Comment