Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cartier Uhr-paris Quatz 20-61323

Read Together - Count me in!

did last night I noticed that Sandy and Myriel organize today a very great idea and I can spare a little time, I agree, of course, at.
case of "Read together " is that, as the name implies, therefore, to read together. It does not matter what book you grab you, how many hours it sticks to the work of your choice and how many pages it creates - it's the sole reason that today we are all together "sit", while our great passion to pursue and share us now and then. This is done both at our respective blogs, and via Twitter - this is the hash tag # whb used.

I myself have this afternoon been the time I spent the train, used to begin and I now have one more hour until I back out into the cold waters must, I will now read directly. The book, which I selected for this is here:




immortal longing. When Anne meets the charismatic Kilian, it is for both love at first sight. You feel irresistibly attracted to each other. But a dark secret threatens their young relationship: Kilian is a blood sucker. And his love for Anne is potentially lethal. For Kilian is dependent on Anne - Their blood is his life. While she is still trying to understand his true nature, it is clear to Kilian that he will fight for her love. But that, he brings them both in great danger ...

I'm like on page 243, and the story of me quite well. In particular, the idea of bloodsuckers telling me too much, and I find it exciting to them to discover for myself, new world. But the characters make this, which curiosity is spreading - especially as it is for many of them can not be sure which side they stand for.


Update:
second Round of questions: Does your book so far the expectations or had you ever expected? Do you need to cancel before the current point in the reading circle has a different one? If so, what it failed and what book was it? What you take, aside from your book, of course, even possibly with the reading night camp? You may like to respond here via comment, or best in your own blog post, or consider using Twitter.

I went without expectations relative to the book and am so far (page 316) quite taken with the story of the "protective blood-suckers," its research and legislation.
ins reading camp I will have a bowl of snacks, a pot of tea, handkerchiefs, a hot water bottle, my phone (very important! xD) and my Knuscherolle take. Where can I go on to find a place, will then be shown ... xD


Update: I have "Your blood for ever" had just ended and after I did a little "Ene mene mister" played, my next book "Angel of the Night" to be. As far as I can still do it today, but I can not say, because so slowly makes the tiredness in his eyes felt. But I imagine the fight ... : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment