Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kid's Bicycle Birthday Cake

Rift - Chloromant (a first impression)

After the first server yesterday after the launch of Beta Event # 5 approx ~ 180 minutes later it really did its job, then I could also order me to begin my character to create the first impressions to collect.

First, I much positive impact on the game with settings turned down looks good and very reasonable on my computer (AMD 6000 +, 8800 GTS, 2GB RAM) running at 1920 * 1200 resolution.
the options at character creation itself is ok, but would still be allowed to fail a little lush, I thought it a pity that so little effect on the body has. Well it is so dependent.
A few minutes later I was offered in the starting area, the usual Releaseday atmosphere. It was pretty crowded. The quest design handles all but merely satisfactory. Some areas and their Questmobs are quite dangerous at this onslaught because you have an Insta-spawn, which may well provide unpleasant situations, in other places is the respawn felt a little weak ticking, A Secure Sign is always if they are players in a Questobjective grapes and even simple gathering quests a spawn of a generic object is camped. The whole reminded me have something in the first event, including Easter egg collecting because farmed all the achievements for the 310% dragons in WoW, though with Rift fortunately not quite reached that level of annoyance.

The Advanced Time Sun from about 1:00 clock decreased the numbers of players and quest areas thinned from agreeable, so we were in our group of three is often the only ones. In this state, the quests were perfectly playable and entertaining.

Commendable also is the default UI, it's amazing offers many options and comfort options.
also the quest system is exemplary and can really nothing to be desired. So far, although I am only level 13, but so far as quests are issued piecemeal, that one almost always has all of the observation and active, and the limitation of 5 simultaneously tracked quests, is actually never reached. This is leveling itself but a very linear, but efficient and frustration-free, because one can concentrate on the game content and no time to waste in a quest log needs to manage its active quests. One of the most important things

makes the game absolutely right Responsiveness , for me one of the most important factors. You have to feel the character can. Only in one aspect is the Responsivness slightly, the switch of the target to the next after you've down a target, but may have overlooked, I just set one in the interface and you can still tune the behavior of something.

Overall, one can say about the game but it is entertaining, I had fun, that is the primary function of a game has been met, the quest was loose flaky by the hand and the "polish" is a high level and the release date is absolutely realistic is because the game is from what I've seen, ready for it.

The talent system
As in the title and my last post I had written me that the "Soul" Soul in Rift being the name for a skill tree. Pro "Calling" (class), there are currently 7 of them left to choose from and a 8.te can be provided I got that right, free to play by PvP, this is then laid out on PvP talents. Little by little (I think at about Level 2 and Level 6) one gets then each option in addition to his two other starting skill tree Choose. If you
progresses in level one gets the usual skill points which you can then distribute these trees / Souls. This has two different effects, which overall quite interesting possibilities can be. First, you get talent-branch common variety of passive bonuses. In addition, only by the number of points invested Progressive enabled other features.
As mentioned, the concept offers 3beliebige Skill Trees from 7 to travel around a lot of opportunities to use synergies between the different trees, or to the weaknesses of a tree which may be compensated by another.


The Chloromant
My plan in the beta it was to play a Mage, while the necromancer the pet skill tree of the magician with the Chloromanten, the passive healers to combine skill tree. Traditionally, especially in the reputed Petklassen Level Content the Easy Mode and in conjunction with passive healing seemed to me the concept to be extremely good.
At the beginning of WotLK at that time the levels as Beast Master in connection with the T5 bonus of 2 (15% of the damage as a cure for PET) and extremely loose and I wanted to try to replicate this.

This test is unfortunately only partly successful. The main reason for this is that when I levels often have no patience. The skeleton of the Necromancer is not particularly quick on his feet and starting at about level 6 or 7, it is set in spite of only DoT (Damage over Time) is not particularly difficult to steal the pet aggro and I did not feel like the Pet nunmal more treat as 2 attacks on mobs before I can start my Spellrota. Fortunately
the Chloromant not influenced by spell pushback (I'm at least not noticed) so I could wegtanken loosely in cloth loosely views nen Elitemob by healing the melee, a wedding is on fabric tanks. ^ ^

The Chloromant however, really great and gives me a lot of joy. Even if the damage is induced more in the lower regions, so you're still producing in the position of the large number of DoTs a nice steady stream of healing and when you first its Single Target Buff is the one the damage on a single goal in 150% healing and later on convert expandable seems to me the Char really be an excellent healer / support classes. Whether the Chloromanten later than Mainhealer in a group move can be, I know not yet, but when Suppoters the damage can contribute and can take the Damageplan spikes from the tank, so that you are the healer of the group and only occasionally has Heals focus on the tank it will work forever unless one of the current coefficient is not playing around, or the damage which he developed in the higher level areas against other chars massive collapses.
Great fun this Soul all.
The third is the Soul but see no point I used the Dominator as it has so self for 0 points for a 30sec "Sheep" CC, what I feel is very practical.

time I'm going to look See all still a little bit, but maybe I will respec again and will replace the Necromancy Soul Pyromancy against the Soul. Clearly, with the thickest Magebaum Direct Damage abilities in the tree. DoT I have with the current Chloromanten enough IMHO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment