Saturday, January 29, 2011

White Area On Gum Where Tooth Was Pulled

Read together is in the second round!

The love Myriel has short-term storm-free, and so yesterday evening with Twitter a little bird twittered the question of what we think of a spontaneous WE ♥ BOOKS round and it was not long before the plan was signed and sealed. So it is, then, that today we again all meet in front of our PCs and pursue together our favorite hobby - reading books!

The question of which book for today will be my companion, the love Sandy answered for me and I would like to discuss the next few hours of very intense with Jasmyn and you here regularly talk about my progress to date.

It starts for me right now! To actually spend pleasant hours, I prepared my bed on the sofa and my living room table in a kind of buffet transformed ... too bad that I could not even loo directly to relocate here. * G *

is now only one thing: Happy ♥ WE BOOKS you all!
is pursuing Ah yes, the whole thing again today whb on Twitter at the hash tag #


UPDATE

15 : 15 clock



When her husband Liam, Jasmyn for breaking a world. But there is little time for mourning. Weird things happen: At the funeral, falling from the sky five black swans on the grave. Liam's parents avoid Jasmyn suddenly, a stranger breaks into her house without stealing anything. Jassmyn begins to wonder how well she knew her husband. And what he has hidden from her. The search for answers leads them into a world of dark magic, ancient legends and in the midst of a bitter struggle between two brothers.
is the prologue that "I have a book like this never read" and that I "do not start to read if I do not intend to read it to the end" and now my expectations naturally very high. The third chapter is now finished, but bobs up until now everything somehow a little to himself and pulls a little. I just hope very much that I have changed!
is now even fix coffee boiled and then it continues with Chapter 4!


clock 21:53
Somehow today do with me and the good Jasmyn. The book or the story might somehow captivate me at all and so I break the book from now and give him another chance another time! :)

It continues for me with angels hunting of Andrea Gunschera . Have the book already a few days ago started and I like it very much. If my eyes play, I will now stop in context of reading circle definitely not!

round of questions: A body that has touched me most, I can not call Jasmyn, since I left the book has now quite cold. Maybe not fair to history, but what is not, can still become. :)
also to the second question, I can not really tell you something because I almost never use a bookmark. At fixed times will be only a remote control set in between and is good. xD
My reading material was precisely a dry bread roll, on which I rumgekaut because I make too lazy, or something. My evening program is definitely from England Hunting and there yet I try to let me not be too distracted by Twitter and ICQ-Fest - surely!


conclusion
Last night, I am not come to here to write one last update, that is why it is so now. After I had
"Jasmyn" yesterday for the time being set aside and "Angel Hunt" used, the reading was progressing very well. Unfortunately, I have at some point had no desire for coffee, but on red wine and so it was that I went to a glass already seen twice, and each line with a permanent grin on his face hovered over by history than anything else. By 4 clock I have the book then set aside and declined to The last 33 pages to read even in the twilight.

All in all, to me this reading circle again drawn a lot of fun, even if I am again continuously through Twitter, ICQ and phone have to be distracted and I'm looking forward to the next time it is again: WE ♥ BOOKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment